Reviews for "No Man's Land Flash Anime"

nicely done

Yet another gem found from just browsing around newground. Not sure when you created and released this. But I am sorry for not being able to vote on it sooner. This is a great pilot to what I am hoping is going to be an awesome series. I hope it isnt another awesome Teaser episode like "Fallen Angel". that claims it will soon release more episodes and leaves us hanging with nothing to please our appitite. Keep em coming please!

Dang

Great character design and everything. Probably one of the best ones on this site.

Blew me away

Only bad thing was that weird creature's scream

nice...

brilliant, though whether that's an alien or a demon is a little shaded. i liked the feel to the flash and REALLY love the drawing style. i want to see more but you guys have prolly moved on to bigger things.

Great

I didn't expect to see an alien the background is the best looking part! NIce graphics, I didn't expect to see an alien. Your own style of anime with a cowboy and alien theme to it nice.