Reviews for "Hopeku - Crazy Illness"

Brilliant track

Again, I love the traditional bassline melody and all the good effects and huge variation of sounds you used. I can definitely see this in a club. Its much better than what a lot of DJs make themselves. And that intro is just amazing, very catchy.

The main melody itself is very upbeat, happy, and catchy. I again am amazed on how you kept all this energy throughout this song without making it too repetitive. It's absolutely incredible, great track.

Your transitions flow smoothly and they don't sound empty. Your buildups are well made and catch lots of energy as they build (of course :P) Amazing trance song, excellent work. Your outro could do with a less lazy breakdown, because it looses too much energy at once, and gets repetitive. Your outro is maybe the only slightly negative thing you have in here, but I wouldn't blame you, a 7 and a half minute song would tire you out. :P

You did what you did, nothing bad too it and everything great about it. You just keep amazing me with your tracks.

AWESOME!

This should be featured in Tiesto's next In Search of Sunrise compilation! :D

hopeku responds:

That would be great haha

Flawless

This is a great song, it really is like a professional house/trance tune that sounds much better to me than the most commercial ones. How much did you pay for the mastering? There are free modules to do that for you... but I guess not as good as a real professional would do it. Anyways great job, this really is a great 7:30 minute piece of art.

Aw hey

You're the man who gave me Cornflake cat :D Yay. Thanks for more new free music, you sir are a good man.

Niiice!

Pay for mastering? What do you mean.

hopeku responds:

Google time!

It would be hard to explain by myself on there. I don't know what it exactly is myself ;)