Reviews for "Hopeku - Crazy Illness"

Amazing

Like always, Hopeku, you're a god. I love the way you blend supersaws with fullon bass, it makes my favorite pseudo-genre of all time!

Mastering on this one is great, I can hear everything clearly and let me tell you, there's a lot to be heard in this track. This is a great song, in every aspect, and I can only say you've done it again, Hopeku.

Also, hey, as a favor to my buddy ph0ne, why don't you see if you can get one of your collaborations released to a label? I'd like to see him get out there as an artist, and I'm sure he'd be really pumped if he actually got a song in the market.

hopeku responds:

Well I finally decided that our last track wasn't good enough. But we're gonna try again next week and see what happens. I'd love to get signed with him!

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my track, this is really appreciated!

Pure genious

As always, I love it Hopeku. Keep puting up awesome stuff like this and you'll be a NG legend. If only it was a loop track :'(

hopeku responds:

haha, people always complain that my songs are too short.

Remember this is a rave track and not a video game track. When i'll make something better, I will probably make a "radio mix" so it fits better to people's ears :)

Thanks man!

Absolutely Outstanding

This is a good example of a song that can pull off many measures of repetition without ever getting boring. How much was the mastering job?

Only 30 bucks!

Worth the shot!

Thanks!

Current Score 4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.00076)

yo i added you to msn to let you nkow cuse i talk to djrunaway and he gave me your account oh hey man i also work a at a music store to hahaha =D

I voted 5 peace

WOOT

A sick song made on meh birthday! Good job dude.