Reviews for "Hopeku - Crazy Illness"

good song

Holy, man great trance song. Its one of those "party trance" songs.
Keep up the good work dude.

Hey, did you know that I make techno-trance music too? Why don't you check it out?~XD~

I sure will!

Thanks man!

Solid

A good, upbeat paced piece with solid synth work. Mix on for great justice my friend.

Thanks buddy!

Nice

Very nice song, although I have to say it sounds more of progressive eurotrance than psytrance. Psytrance usually has higher tempo and is a bit 'darker'. Still, it's one of the best trance songs I've heard here on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work!

(I'm currently workig on my first psytrance project with FL Studio 8 and I still have ALOT to learn about the program, but it's coming up nicely)

hopeku responds:

That has a psytrance bassline, and a psytrance structure, also some psytrance synths combinations. That's right though, it sounds a lot more like uplifting trance than psytrance.

Just so you know, Psytrance still not necessarily has a higher bpm and isn't necessarily darker!

But thanks for your wonderful comment on my song. This is appreciated man!

meh

It dosen't suck, it just doens't move me.

I totally respect that!