Reviews for "Hopeku - Crazy Illness"

Absolutely Outstanding

This is a good example of a song that can pull off many measures of repetition without ever getting boring. How much was the mastering job?

Only 30 bucks!

Worth the shot!

Thanks!

Stunning

AMAZING

GENIOUS

Those drum variations in conjunction with this "sawy" "GNARRZ" equal pure sex.

This goes 10/10, 5/5 definately

hopeku responds:

haha to say that song equal pure sex...well thanks! :D

Pure genious

As always, I love it Hopeku. Keep puting up awesome stuff like this and you'll be a NG legend. If only it was a loop track :'(

hopeku responds:

haha, people always complain that my songs are too short.

Remember this is a rave track and not a video game track. When i'll make something better, I will probably make a "radio mix" so it fits better to people's ears :)

Thanks man!

Best song from you..

Maybe the best song on NG...
Nough' said.

Helth

hopeku responds:

haha nice. Glad you prefer that one to my "minimal techouse song"

Thanks!

Amazing

Like always, Hopeku, you're a god. I love the way you blend supersaws with fullon bass, it makes my favorite pseudo-genre of all time!

Mastering on this one is great, I can hear everything clearly and let me tell you, there's a lot to be heard in this track. This is a great song, in every aspect, and I can only say you've done it again, Hopeku.

Also, hey, as a favor to my buddy ph0ne, why don't you see if you can get one of your collaborations released to a label? I'd like to see him get out there as an artist, and I'm sure he'd be really pumped if he actually got a song in the market.

hopeku responds:

Well I finally decided that our last track wasn't good enough. But we're gonna try again next week and see what happens. I'd love to get signed with him!

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my track, this is really appreciated!