Reviews for "Nostalgia In Space (NG Cut)"

My Cup Of Tea

if progressive house was a religion the whole world probabley would have converted after hearing this godly music

p.s.this song sounds like the credits to some heros epic journey as it all ends and after fans watched this hero grow and evolve throughout his challenges,trials and failures keep it up :D

excellent

this is some real progressive house...great work/style and I personally the mastering is pretty flawless on the track. Each instrument flows together perfect and the drums are perfect

Great

I love this song ! great beat and good changes and ahh 10/10 : D

awesome work

its great to hear some quality work on newgrounds. often either people settle for anything, or artists dont feel like submitting their work here because it is really good. (and not to mention house).

this is a great piece and I love the emotional part to it. i always like it because it really gets you into the music. If you made music like this, hell id buy your CD. i dont like many many mainstream artists in the electronic department, so in my book you are better than many.

Also, i may be wrong(as you are more devoted and talented than I am), but maybe tone down the closed hi hat a little bit. i think it takes away a little bit of the song, and makes the beat a tiny bit funky. maybe just me, but im leaning on that it does a little. if you could respond to me that would be good since im always learning more about developing music.

After how ever many years, I'm back, yes, this song was the first song i ever heard from you and now, I'm still heavily addicted to your songs.
Great work and I'm hoping that in about 10 minutes I'll be finding some new stuff :D