Reviews for "Sonic -Mecha-"

Not bad for a first try

That was good. Make maore, and try to add some sound effects if you can.

It wasn't bad.

For a first flash...and your age...nice.

Could be longer, some off-balancing here and there, but good. The ending was kinda cheesy, but it was a good flash to watch another time.

5.25

not the best but there was some evidence of skill in that movie so it gets a 3.

Not bad..

The animation was okay, I just think some story elements were misused, and that's what really makes this a not-4-or-5 movie.

First; Sonic doesn't actually shoot blasts from his hands or anything while in Super Form; I think what really makes him versile in there, is the fact that his entire body becomes "mostly" invulnerable and thus makes a far better weapon than chaos energy would. This is why he actually tends to ram into opponents; Sonic, while in Super Form, is far faster than any beams of energy or rockets would be (the same could be said of Super Shadow) and thus it's way better to just slam in.

Other misused concept is calling the bad guy "Mecha" Sonic; Mecha Sonic is an invention of the comics (I'm not sure which ones it was that introduced roboticization, I think it was Fleetway) where "Mecha" meant roboticized. (Thus, Mecha Sonic = Sonic turned into a robot, hence the particular storyline of the comics, Mecha Madness) The robot you used is simply another version of Metal Sonic; the version history would go that Silver Sonic is the prototype, leading to an earlier version of Metal Sonic (the one seen in Sonic CD, which is then destroyed in Knuckles Chaotix), and THEN leading to Metal Sonic MK. III (as seen in Sonic 3 & Knuckles). Unless we count cameos, Sonic Heroes hosts the MK. IV version of Metal Sonic, shoving aside Sonic Fighters and the other racing games that for some reason shoved him back to MK. II (Sonic CD/Chaotix form).

Woo!

Eh

One- You don't get extra points for saying "I'm only 13 and it's my first flash" But it was ok. I gave it a 3/5. Needs more story line, sprite animating wasn't bad.