Reviews for "go go go"

very cool

that was awesome you should make more but longer and voices maybe but still good work keep up with it

Nice

The graphics are really bad, but still very good. The characters and environment is barely detailed, but the thing that makes it so good is that you know how to draw in different angles. You have feeling for perspective graphics that really impressess me, I wish i could see a remake of this with improved graphics. Just change the looks, not animation.

Copycat

You copied from so much shit I can't believe my eyes and yet it was still fuckin sweet so make more like this damnit

Awsome

Besides the art, this was very good. The animation was amazing. A little short though. But that doesn't matter.

10/10

Nice work dude :D

It's nice seeing a diversification of animated fight :D at least it's not another stick people animation (some are cool thought xiao xiao ><) Keep up drawing I' m pretty sure you'll do great animation later!