Reviews for "Galaxy Stingray"

Pretty good

Yeah...friggin awsome cursor. That got you one point
Kinda like Galaxian, that old namco game. That got you a point.
I like the grafix, awsome, lik 3d or sumin. That got you another point.

Cool, keep upa da good werk!

ok.

awesome graphics, incredible sound, ok violence for an arcade game, should make it harder to overheat your weapon, but not too harder.

good but not the best

fun... but not quite up to par.

Decent!

Quite hard to interact. Purchasing upgrades is quite strenuous on your eyes. Apart from that, Good!

good

Starts hard? It would be beatable if the ennemies were not that buggy and so heavilly armed at the begining.

There isa problem with the ennemies weapons. Sometimes they do 5 damage, sometimes 30, sometime near insta-kill. Even if i got a couple hundred points of armor and get hit once..

fun to upgrade our weapons to our liking, allowing a lot of customization...

...but the basic gun need a LOT of money invested in it to be of any use... It overheat wayyy too quickly

the controls are weird and the "inertia" effect works against us.

it feels like "here, take that pea shooter and that tin-can that is named a warship, go out and destroy the ennemy army while we sit back and take a nap. What? you want a price reduction on our wares? Well...we are completely hopeless against the uber-ennemy without you so.. no."

But anyway, it got a lot of potential, the simple fact taht customization is possible is a big plus to the gameplay.