Reviews for "Galaxy Stingray"

smart game

but its got a bit of a balance issue, maybe its just me but its too damn hard!

the ship is a slug and your gun is really feeble at the start, if an alien ship goes for the corner, your stuffed as you just cant avoid getting killed

apart from that its an impressive game, just wish i didnt die so easily

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

i made it that way... it gets easyer as you progress :D

perfect

this game rocks but i beat it to fast it needs more levels and atleast one boss

Not Bad.

Well I didn't really enjoy playing it all that much, but the graphics were really good, and so were all the sounds. The style was very nice, and the whole thing was about violence, so good job. I found it annoying to lose half your money every time you lose, but that was easy too get over once I stopped losing.

This is awesome =D

Everyone who says this is hard, try for more than 5 minutes, you fuckin' pussies.

Also, seriously guys, he pretty clearly says that to switch weapons, you press 1-6 in-battle.

1 - basic cannon
2 - chain gun
3 - rail gun

And so on. Come ON, it wasn't that hard to figure out, and that way, you can go from one weapon to the next in the middle of a battle if your weapon overheats and you don't wanna wait for it to cool.

The only negative thing I have to say is that the numbers are kinda hard on the eyes sometimes. Other than that, this is fun shit, kept me busy for a good hour or so maxing everything out. Keep it up, this is quality.

Not bad.

This game itself isn't too bad, it was actally pretty good. However next time try and add a bit more variety to the enemies and levels.