Reviews for "Galaxy Stingray"

WAAAYYY to hard

The graphics in the game are awesome, but the game play's horrible. You can't move up or down, the enemies move and shoot 10X's faster than you, and every time you die you lose almost all of your money. I think if you fix the obvious declines in the game I'd give it a ten, but until then...

Great

I really enjoyed playing this, but there were a few things that bothered me.

I understand that, with the way you have the game now, it is necasary to be able to replay levels, otherwise you wouldn't get a second weapon until level 15, but it just made it too easy.

The drifting was nice, it made it more difficult and more realistic (if that even matters).

Overall, i thought this game was too easy, i beat it without dying, and found that with enough armor, you can beat most levels without even moving.

But it was still very fun, keep up the good work :)

Not bad.

This game itself isn't too bad, it was actally pretty good. However next time try and add a bit more variety to the enemies and levels.

This is awesome =D

Everyone who says this is hard, try for more than 5 minutes, you fuckin' pussies.

Also, seriously guys, he pretty clearly says that to switch weapons, you press 1-6 in-battle.

1 - basic cannon
2 - chain gun
3 - rail gun

And so on. Come ON, it wasn't that hard to figure out, and that way, you can go from one weapon to the next in the middle of a battle if your weapon overheats and you don't wanna wait for it to cool.

The only negative thing I have to say is that the numbers are kinda hard on the eyes sometimes. Other than that, this is fun shit, kept me busy for a good hour or so maxing everything out. Keep it up, this is quality.

nice game

its a cool game but i couldnt figure out how to change weapons. when i set it to another weapon it just goes back to basic cannon.