Reviews for "FBF Randomness - Marinia"

Damn, I need to make another one soon. It's itching me so much it hurts. Well, at least I've committed to something: My FBF tutorial!

w00t w00t to another n00b_los3r FBF!

Work on it!

You could have me join in working on the tutorial. After all, we're Portal Buddies :)

Very blue

says it for itself... very bluey.... I guess thats all there is to say besides crazy! BLUE! im just going to talk randomly until my time from reviewing your other movie goes away.... blah blah

:O

grat work

if this was art i would try to ndrstand but this is flash so i try to apply the defintions and rules of art, plus the relations of flash to review this strange but yet compelling piece of flash.

Tell me, when you made this did you thnk how people would understand it, to me you are messing with our minds, what is it, why is it there but all i can say is it's looks fun to watch nd it relaxes me.

As for the graphics, they were rather crude but truth to be told I had a likeness for the stuff you were doing but next time increse the time you put into it, make the drawings more complicated. It will help you improve and push the boundraies of what you can do.

As for the sound the music calms me to my core, great mix of sound and drawing, like them going hand

next time you make a piece of flash i would love to help out.

Here is my email if you want someone to help you out BLASTER7897 @ hotmail. com

n00b-l0s3r responds:

I'd rather add you as a Portal Buddy.

*does so*

Thanks for the long but constructive review.

Well done ;}

Nice work there, now that you can do frame by frame with lines, put it into work and work on something much more detailed a prospective.. good luck ;}

n00b-l0s3r responds:

Sure thing. I'm working on a decent stick movie and there's FBF in it, so there :) Thanks.

Needs another kick

You have a good idea but you need to add more patterns a line moving around doesnt stay intresting for long remember cuase and affect type things, line grows into a circle, planet is formed just stuff like that to make it more intresting

I was about to do that.

Unfortunately I don't know if I can. I did have some lines form drops.