Reviews for "3D Frogger"

Yeah it was fun.

I never realised before how much I suck at frogger. But it was really well done.

Great Job!

Don't listen to these people who give you a low ratings. I think you did an excellent job on this. Yeah, so what if it's just like the original game. You don't want to make it completely different. The music got annoyning, but it did as well in the original. Once again good job on this. Keep it up!

Nicely Done

I liked it! Dont listen to these people who gave you bad ranks...You did a great job on this i can tell...The cars were great looking. The Only problem was the camera view was what mad the game hard....The last level was kinda easy though....I started to laugh when i saw this on the home page on newgrounds....Finally somebody cares bout the Frog that Cant Swim!

WoW!

I always loved Frogger but this just kicked ass!
And I don't know why everyone is bitching, the 3D must have been so hard to do so who cares if your not used to it, also I thought it was fine, and as for the music, it rocked :P

its very good

you gave da fucking old frogger a good new jacket!

1 thing i don't get from the game frogger is that you die if you get in da water. frogs can swim right??