Reviews for "3D Frogger"

wow!

omg u did such a good job with this ^^ just like the PS game cept its better

Not bad at all

Fun game, I enjoyed,but i like the top view better.

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
Once you get used to the game, it's kind of cool. Frogger is a good game to remake, as it was very popular, and you did a good job on writing the engine, which worked very smoothly for me. Pretty fun game.

^^Needs Improving^^
A pretty steep learning curve, I think. At first, it's really hard to tell where you are going to land, and whether or not you will go far enough to get to the next log, or just fall into the water. It's a little confusing, I think the original is a bit better.

Okay.

It's a little hard to predict how far something is.

I also never anticipated the power of Frogger's hop, and landed in front of a tractor. Godammit...

Well, decent game, but I like the original "top-view" frogger better.

cool

i only wonder 1 thing... cant frogs swim????