For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "3D Frogger"

Great Game

This is an awesome game, but for god's sake, CHANGE THE MUSIC BETWEEN LEVELS!!! That music drove me crazy, and now its stuck in my head.

not bad, not bad

this was a good game. camera angel sucked for the first few frogs untill you get used to it...no matter what i did i couldnt get a frog in the last cave on the right...oh well good work.

pretty damn good

its takes awhile to get used to the camera angle but othe than that it was really well done

wasnmt good

i didnt think it should have made front page.... the camera angle was terrible....u couldent see if the car was in ur lane or the next

Yeah it was fun.

I never realised before how much I suck at frogger. But it was really well done.