Reviews for "3D Frogger"

Breaking limits, one splat at a time!

Well, then. Here I was, expecting some crappy, blurry graphics, marring what is otherwise a decent game, and I have to wear 3D glasses or something.

No. Just no.

There are certain things in this world that I honestly believe should not be possible, or would not ever happen. Call it a slight overreaction if you will, but DAMN. This puts a game that's so old, it's been beaten to death, into a whole new perspective that just changes everything.

It isn't the BEST perspective for Frogger to be put in, and some distance confusion keeps it from being perfect, but a ten from me should honestly indicate perfection. This may not be that perfect game, but it IS a ton of fun, and is worth anybody's time.

Ribbit

Boing,boing,boing...SPLAT.

I LOVE IT

FROGS ARE SO CUTE THIS GAME IS AWESOME<3

pretty good

It was really cool and the music was catchy but it is hard to see what you are doing in 3-D

Meh

Nice idea, just didn't work

Also I've never understood why frogger a semi-aquatic animal doesn't just swim the river instead of jumping on all those logs