Reviews for "WS - Basic Instincts"

like it

Like the beat a lot. Do your thing I like your beats a lot. Although, it does seem that this one is a bit all over the place. But, I can see from your other songs that its your style so do what you do

good but

Good beat man, ut I heard a bit of crackling in the track. Not sure if you meant to do that, but it did kinda kill the score for a perfect.

war-spawn responds:

The song was sampled off a vinyl. Those were the cracks you were hearing.

Amazing! But

why didnt you keep the original piano in the beat?you switched up the entire song?
i would've liked the song with the piano instead but its all good 4/5 8/10

war-spawn responds:

I didn't keep the original piano because that would pretty much be like copying and pasting over a beat. That's not exactly how I sample. :3

First few seconds were the best

I don't like the beat it cut into very much but i'll give you props sure it took alot of your time.

Gangsta,

Very nice, smooth like jazz, and pure like house. Would like to hear more stuff.

war-spawn responds:

Very nice and a 6? With no criticism? Aw man... Check out my page if you want to hear more. I have plenty of songs there.