Reviews for "WS - Basic Instincts"

RAGE NUT FAN BOY

*nods head and vibes to the godlyness*

yep my day was worth living today

Quality work, as always

Both sides of transition sound great and I'm diggin them, but in my eyes they don't work well together. The transition is to abrupt for me. That being said I love the intro, reminds me of some of the older Nas. The sample choice on the second parts was also great, gets an underground gritty batman feel for me, haha. The horns you chose all fit well together, and the piano break 2:01 was sick :)

What I really like about this is I feel less repetition than I normally do from hip-hop. I feel like you're taking the song places, which is wicked. Beauty once again :)

war-spawn responds:

Yeah, I tried to have more transitions because all I pretty much had was different loops from each part in the song. The track itself has about 6:30 on it, so there was a lot to go through to get the best pieces, even if they would come in suddenly. But that's your classic 4 bar structure of Hip-Hop always made songs so sudden when it came to break downs and shit.

great music

loved it if you could make more i would like that but you are not evin going to read this any way 5/5 10/10

war-spawn responds:

Totally didn't read that.

You should check out my page. There's about another 300 songs on my page.

I like this

I listened to a few others u have. Of what I listed to this is definetly the best. Got any personal faves of ur own?

war-spawn responds:

Tha Jump Off, Project 116, It's Only Fair, uh.... The 3 Testaments. They're all good in their own way.

NICE

NICE JUST CHILL JAMM MUSIC SWEET DUDE!