Reviews for "WS - Basic Instincts"

dam your good

slim music

NICE

NICE JUST CHILL JAMM MUSIC SWEET DUDE!

This sucks!

Its Ok as some kind of background music for a game or something, but its just terrible otherwise. The beat stays the same the whole song and lacks any direction, just the same thing over and over again. It is well played, just not having enough to make it interesting. Keep trying and you're sure to come up with something awesome. Note that this is my personal opinion and this song might appeal to others' music tastes.

war-spawn responds:

The focus of this song wasn't meant for the percussion. Since you're judging this song just on the percussion alone, I'm not even going to bother to listen to you. I'm known for amazing percussion, but this time I went for the melodic approach.

Damn....

Can this beat get any cooler? I mean really. I love how it just flows, but feels like you caught the sound of an urban environment. Love it and it's been downloaded.

This Rocks!

10 stars to the max! This does make the crowd happy! Yeah, yeah!

<M.A.P. 1385>