Reviews for "WS - Basic Instincts"

Damm Son, this is beast

At first it sound like every other beat and very jazzy easy for my brain to get around then BAMM Fucking Beast every time i turn in this beat Love it keep it up dude.

...

the begining of the song kind of reminds of one of the castlevania songs .... jk.... sweet job tho...

like it

Like the beat a lot. Do your thing I like your beats a lot. Although, it does seem that this one is a bit all over the place. But, I can see from your other songs that its your style so do what you do

I don't know how you do it--

--but I always seem to like it.

This is the musical breakfast of champions.

great stuff

was really grooving to this one. will be checkin out your other stuff for sure. 5/5