Reviews for "LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk2"

I admit this wasn't as good as the first. At least I knew what I was prepared for this time. There should have been more sketches. They were too long. I did like the ha ha ha one. Well, only because there was a second once about it.

I'm not that familiar with the locks. What a strange name Samegamelock is. Well, I think I had seen that before. Oh no, maybe I don't know as much about "Final Fantasy" as I thought! That's why I didn't enjoy it that much!

awesome

it's movies like this that make me proud to be a gaming nerd.

could've used some Moogle, but was awesome nonetheless...

Yeah, but...

In some cases, the original characters wouldn't have fir the context of the jokes. Like when Samegame suggested that "Apples are tastier than fish", it would have made NO SENSE in the original.

And I haven't even played any of the originals for this except for VII. And I still found it funny.

WTF HAPPENED????

What the hell happened to this half of the jokes a fucking first grader could of thought of!

OMFG LOL

I dont know how it could have been funnier GOOD JOB "venus can we go yet" "5 more minites"....1 day later first time i saw that I almost fell on the floor laugthing
mainly cuz its true....=^P