Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

YAYYYY!!! Bloody took a while...

At last a flash version of red dwarf!!! This is going to be sweet!! I hope u got cat's voice right.... get ready by christmas and i'll give u money!!!!

UncleStevie responds:

I want payment up front..

I'll let the review say it....

I didn't think there was still this much of a Red Dwarf following, I try to catch eps on TV but UK Gold doesn't show them very frequently. I hope you got some good voices for the parts, cus it would be a shame to let down your great work with sub-par actors. Craig Charles seems to be taking any work thats thrown his way, and I haven't seen the rest of the cast in anything much lately; Maybe they could be persuaded.

UncleStevie responds:

lol, I'm not sure If I could actually get Craig Charles and Chris Barrie to do the voices, but hey, I could try..

loved it

im a huge fan of red dwarf and i cant wait to see the flash i hope this submission goes far good luck to sir

UncleStevie responds:

Thanks Whoopee (Love the name by the way.)

Great stuff man

Looking forward to the movie ;)

Thanks MentalButcher.

awesome!!!

as a red dwarf fan i am so looking forward to seeing this movie
good work dude!!