Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

Nice one.

This is good, i like it. I hope to watch the first episode when it comes out.

Thanks.

Lookin Good

It looks like this will be great when it gets released and im looking forward to seeing it. However, it has been said previously and im gonna say it again, if you mess this up i will hunt you down and hurt you. Of course I have complete faith in you to make this an awesome top of the leaderboard style flash!

UncleStevie responds:

I'm glad you have faith in me.. I'm still very scared though..

decent

if u can recreate the mr flibbles episode then i'll be happy... or the depression squid. ^_^

UncleStevie responds:

MR. FLIBBLES! I have GOT to write him into an episode!

THAT WAS SMEGGING BRILLIANT

i cant wait for the series it looks smegging brilliant and I thought I should tell people either this year or the next there is going to be...
A RED DWARF MOVIE (smegtastic)

looking good

great animation and hopefully if you make this into a series then you will have fairly accurate voiceover for the characters on the tv series because ive seen another red dwarf animation on the net and the voices didnt sound anything like the characters on the tv programme. anyway im looking forward to see this series if you make it.