Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

As a fan of red draft I can't wait 'till this is..

FINISHED

Looks like a lot of work has been put into this some and great graphics

UncleStevie responds:

I'm glad you can't wait :)

Thanks.

Awesomeness...

I cant wait for the series!

Thanks.

Yay! ^.^

I can't wait for this looks like an excellent flash, but remove holly's neck and have him face on he's just a head ^.^ Reading the reviews alot of people have been stupidally moaning O_o, with amature cartoon idea's are gonnna be borrow and copied in places, as long as it's not a complete copy, I.E Goamy, or jusst a mockary then it's alright, would you prefer he use crap graphics just as long as they were something he came up with? hmmm? i think not

but anyway i could go on but i'll stop here, great trailer, looks like is still gonna be a great flash, hope you make more than one ^.^, my offer on the starbug is still open if ya want it just email me or tell me on the Forum.

5/5
10/10

UncleStevie responds:

Never heard of Goamy.. I'll have to check that out. Also, you're EXACTLY right with what you've just said.

Thanks for the review man, and yeah, I think I'll email you just as soon as I have time Frank! Thanks again man.

looking good

great animation and hopefully if you make this into a series then you will have fairly accurate voiceover for the characters on the tv series because ive seen another red dwarf animation on the net and the voices didnt sound anything like the characters on the tv programme. anyway im looking forward to see this series if you make it.

Make the goddam Flash Cainey!!!!!

How long have you been working on this? And what results have you had so far? NONE!!!!!! Your just lazy and ignorant and I'll get Mark to get you!!!!!!!!!