Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

I didn't see the original

I may not have seen it the first time but I'll be expecting this new version.

Oki Doki

Ermmm

Not too bad, just a bit odd thats all...

Anyhoo, I'm a fan of RD so I'm eager to see this flash...

As for Kurita, the review before me, you're a fucktard, everyone steals shit from NG mostly, and artists submit their work to other sites, so it's not stolen, fucking moron, even if you meant that people steal IDEAS then who cares? There wouldn't be anything without others ideas before us! Can you personally think of anything new?

Beep beep

UncleStevie responds:

Thank you Goku, that's EXACTLY how not just newgrounds works, but THE ECONOMY. Have I just stole everything from College University and called it University College? No. It's a complete and new idea. There is only ONE other Red Dwarf toon on this board, and it's.. erm.. well.. not very good, so it shouldn't really count.

Dick

your a dick, ur animation looks exactly like college university style, i mean u stole there exact style you sux and if you don't know what college univ is go to

collegeuniv dot com

this guy basically stole there style

UncleStevie responds:

I knew that I'd get someone like you. There always is. Ok sunny jim, let Uncle Stevie explain something called the facts of life..

#1. I am not a dick I thank you.

#2. Exactly like it? Thanks, that's a huge compliment.

#3. Stole? Ok, now listen here. I approached Mike Parker on the official CU forum boards. I asked him (Yes, asked) about the graphics, and he was so nice that he helped out. Now, don't you think that his (and mine) also look strangely like The Simpsons? The fact is, all flash artists get ideas, designs, and other crap from EVERYTHING. That's how people do it. It would be different if I just did the flash without asking Mike Parker..

#4. I know exactly what College Univ. is doofus. It's one of my all-time fav. flash toons.. Doofus.

#5. "this guy basically stole there style" How come you're talking to me as If I'm not here? How very strange. Oh, and "there" no, no.. It should be "their" Learn how to spell before you write a review like that..