For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

If you can pull it off, More power to ya.

Be warned! This is the GREATEST british comedy that ever made it to the US. Do it right, and you'll have the priase of the portal. Fail...and become known as a hack and a jackass.
Like I said, do it right, or you will suffer.

UncleStevie responds:

Sir. I will do my damn best to bring it to justice!

Will be worth waiting for.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good tribute, with decent graphics and some recogniseable jokes. Are you going to include other things like the space corp directives or the Rimmer Munchkin song? And will this be a one-off or do you think it could continue for a few episodes?

UncleStevie responds:

For now I have a 2-parter episode, and that's all. But, if it does well, and people want more, I will of course make a series. As for jokes like "Space corp directives" You'll have to wait and see ;)

Nice teaser.

I'm looking forward to the completed work. FYI, the "Scenes" and "Extras" buttons didn't work, though I'm not sure if they were supposed to.

UncleStevie responds:

They weren't supposed to ;)

Good, but only a trailer

Looks pretty good. Closest thing we're going to get to anything RD at the moment since there's still no sign of series 9 or the infamous Red Dwarf movie that's apparently been in the making for years.

True.

I didn't see the original

I may not have seen it the first time but I'll be expecting this new version.

Oki Doki