Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

Nice

The subject is great, the series are masive, your flash....

hope it will be great! :)

Thanks TreeBranch!

interesting....

A good trailer I'm also a red dwarf fan I look forward to the main feature eagerly:P

UncleStevie responds:

Good to know that there are lots of fans out there!

If you can pull it off, More power to ya.

Be warned! This is the GREATEST british comedy that ever made it to the US. Do it right, and you'll have the priase of the portal. Fail...and become known as a hack and a jackass.
Like I said, do it right, or you will suffer.

UncleStevie responds:

Sir. I will do my damn best to bring it to justice!

Duuuuuuude!!! I am totally gonna watch that!

Wow! it looks enough like the origional to be recognised, but it retains some origionality and cool cartoonieness. Looks to be great, i can't wait to see it! Nice one! I'd like to praise you more but i can't smegging think of anything else (gedit? gedit? smeg? eh? eh?). What time around Xmas are you gonna release it at. Here's a tip, release it in several instalments, so the file size isn't nightmarishly big. All together now - "It's cold outside, there's...

UncleStevie responds:

Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!! Thanks! I'm smeggin' thrilled that you liked it! I'm going to see last Xmas, just to be on the safe side. I don't think there'll be any need for instalments, as it's a 2-parter, and each aren't too huge!

"... No kind of atmosphere!"

:DDD

Im very much looking forward to this. Please for the love of god do some good voice acting though, otherwise it'll sabotage it completely.

Keep up the good work and hope to see it soon!