Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

i cant wait...

i LOVE red dwarf!!! wati see here looks to be an excellent rendition of it, the characters are cool looking but i would do one thing: make rimmer more pompus looking, make lister more slovenly make cat, well more like cat.
cannot wait, love red dwarf KNOW im gonna love dis.
work hard

I will do my darn best.

Alot better, well done

I helped your first trailer pass judgement and was very impressed. The new improved one is so much better.

I'm a big fan of red dwarf and it looks like you are going to do it justice, well done.

The graphics are awesome and capture the look of the original characters while giving it a wonderful cartoony charm. :-)

P.S. To have your previous trailer deleted you need to rename it "deleteUS01" (without the quotation marks). After this is done Wade Fulp will delete it when he next looks for submissons named using that format.

UncleStevie responds:

Hey I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me. I hope I do it justice ;)

Oh, and thanks for getting my other one past judgement!

Intresting

The animation is decent the only thing missing are the jokes. if you have good jokes then i am sure you will make it to the front page with honor and glory

^^ good luck

UncleStevie responds:

Hey thanks. Yeh, the jokes will all be in the main feature!

decent

if u can recreate the mr flibbles episode then i'll be happy... or the depression squid. ^_^

UncleStevie responds:

MR. FLIBBLES! I have GOT to write him into an episode!

Looks like it might be decent.

You can pour chocolate on a turd to make it look and smell good, but its still a turd. I'll be looking forward to Red Dwarf when it comes out....Dont let me down.

UncleStevie responds:

I have a feeling you've tried that with a turd..