Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

Now there's something to look forward to!

Man, I remember watching Red Dwarf every Saturday night before my local PBS station moved it to midnight. It's been a good couple years since I've seen an episode, but the trailer makes the real flash look like something I'd enjoy. Howard_Leggings makes a good suggestion with that thing about releasing it in pieces. Not only will it keep the filesize down, but it'll give at least a handful of us reason to keep coming back for more.

UncleStevie responds:

Yeah, like I said though, what I'm working on now will be a 2-parter, with the whole "To Be Continued" shinanigans!

I'll let the review say it....

I didn't think there was still this much of a Red Dwarf following, I try to catch eps on TV but UK Gold doesn't show them very frequently. I hope you got some good voices for the parts, cus it would be a shame to let down your great work with sub-par actors. Craig Charles seems to be taking any work thats thrown his way, and I haven't seen the rest of the cast in anything much lately; Maybe they could be persuaded.

UncleStevie responds:

lol, I'm not sure If I could actually get Craig Charles and Chris Barrie to do the voices, but hey, I could try..

OMFG it's Red Dwarf!

Red Dwarf is so under rated and here is some one making flashy goodness for it.
I love it.

Indeed

Duuuuuuude!!! I am totally gonna watch that!

Wow! it looks enough like the origional to be recognised, but it retains some origionality and cool cartoonieness. Looks to be great, i can't wait to see it! Nice one! I'd like to praise you more but i can't smegging think of anything else (gedit? gedit? smeg? eh? eh?). What time around Xmas are you gonna release it at. Here's a tip, release it in several instalments, so the file size isn't nightmarishly big. All together now - "It's cold outside, there's...

UncleStevie responds:

Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!! Thanks! I'm smeggin' thrilled that you liked it! I'm going to see last Xmas, just to be on the safe side. I don't think there'll be any need for instalments, as it's a 2-parter, and each aren't too huge!

"... No kind of atmosphere!"

that was great

I liked the original, but it was all jerky and lagged, now it has been perfected it’s...well perfect :)

Good luck with the movie, can't wait to see the finished project.

Thanks very much mikey!