Reviews for "Red Dwarf Intro"

Oh Smeg!

You get points JUST for using Red Dwarf. Plus the Flash looked nice too.

Oh I'm glad :)

Sweet!

I read all the Red Dwarf books and watched the TV series and both are awesome! I bet a lot of people on this site have never heard of Red Dwarf...this is a bad description but think Hitchhiker's Guide with more sex drugs and alcohol...and highly evolved cats...and talking toasters

UncleStevie responds:

That's a very accurate description actually..

Nice teaser.

I'm looking forward to the completed work. FYI, the "Scenes" and "Extras" buttons didn't work, though I'm not sure if they were supposed to.

UncleStevie responds:

They weren't supposed to ;)

Nice.

The drawings were nice, similar to Family Guy ^_^

UncleStevie responds:

That's the comments I like.

Lookin Good

It looks like this will be great when it gets released and im looking forward to seeing it. However, it has been said previously and im gonna say it again, if you mess this up i will hunt you down and hurt you. Of course I have complete faith in you to make this an awesome top of the leaderboard style flash!

UncleStevie responds:

I'm glad you have faith in me.. I'm still very scared though..