Reviews for "OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial"

The best tutorial on newgrounds

enough said, great work keep it up.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Wow! Thanks, I hope this helps you and your Flash animating!

Good Job!

It was very lengthy and covered tons of subjects my friend doesn't understand ultimate tutorial so I will show him this, how long did you spend on this?

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks man! It took about a month but I was doing another project so it wouldn't have taken that long. About 5 - 30 minutes on each section, but I wanted to make sure people could understand it! :D

AWESOME

this teached me so much i love it! your the best and DA BOMB! now then how do i get flash for free and i mean free , not the 30 day trial please reply and tell me how to get flash for free, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

The trial is the only free way... ur gonna have to buy it :( Thanks for the review :D!

Muaha! Finally!!! A flash tutorial!

Oh and kewldude2, there is NO way to. It's software that you BUY. With money? Not everything is free in life! We should all be thanking this great author for making a FREE tutorial. He could sell it you know. Thanks Smoking_Chimney. I'm sure I can expect new artists from this tutorial. BTW, is there anyway I can download the SWF? :D

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks for the review :D! You can't download the .swf, but if you view it on my site www.barnoproductions.co.uk, you might be able to add to favourites and make available offline.

omfg

i have no idea how to use flash, i could use to to help me :)

Smoking-Chimney responds:

I hope it helps you and others out there :)