Reviews for "OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial"

GREEEAAAAT!

THANX A LOT!!!!

No problem mate :)

Great Job

I have been waiting so long for someone to submit something like this, with your help i made my first, thirty second flash movie. Although if I may make a suggestion, could you elaborate a little more on how to make a button, like could you dumb it down more?

Anyway, great tutorial and I'm sure it will be one of the best flash's on newgrounds for years to come. Great job!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks for reviewing, I hope it helps you out. To make a button literally, draw something, highlight it, Press F8, select button, then go inside the button, the down frame is what the button looks like normally, the over frame is what the button looks like on mouseover, the down frame is when the button is pressed and the hit frame is the area of the button that can be clicked. Hope this helps some more!

very good

That has to be one of the best tutorials I have ever seen. Very informative, well organised, lots of pictures, and lots of good information. Very nice work. I like the title too! :-D

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks for the supportive review :D

Like a school...

I learned a lot from that. I'm a Flash n00b, so this was quite helpful. Thank you.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks for the review and I hope it helps!

Okay

that was okay put some more effort into it.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Hmmm... well thanks for the review.