For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "the apple orchard"

lovely

hell this is the firstmovie on newgrouns with no blood maybe maybe not but overall this was good.

the graphics on this are awesome!

how did you do the graphics on this there great! the story was good too but i expected it to be a little longer.

Beautiful.

I don't like the part where the quail sweared a lot and saying God's name in vein to her raven (or is it a crow) husband when he picked her a string of quilt. It makes me mad when someone says God's name in vein since I don't use that language. But it's all right. I didn't give you a low score for that. But the rest of it is what I love. That was sweet and I gave you a 10 for the female bird saying the apple's taste like heaven. I like the sound of heaven. Sweet. You did a beautiful job, dude. I love it. 10/10

WOW

Wow, that was amazing, you should submit this stuff to like adult swim or somthing, it soo sweet :) Keep up the amazing work

awesome