Reviews for "the apple orchard"

wait wha?

i love the animation and the ramdomness about it very kool and new idea

that was a great Flash.

I liked the way the graphics and the style was done plus the sound isn't so bad neither. Definitely a cute Flash for the kiddies and the adults to enjoy I'd say.

Awwww

That was good. I would tell you how I really feel, but then I couldn't consider myself a man....

there was something enjoyable about it

the ending was weak though. which was stupid because he was so easily pleased with that level of closure. and he's content with being too much of a wuss to kiss a girl? strange. but still it was enjoyable because there really are people like that. i'd love to be that carefree.

Aww...

That's so...bittersweet. I can totally relate to the awkwardness of shy love. It's not just the taste of apples, Green-eyed bird! You'll find it one day :) I'm rooting for you!