For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Oh...god that was a wonderful story.

Oh man I can relate. *sigh* It seems to easy.

Anyways, it's an amazing art style. It really is! I'm honored to be one of the people to protect something like this. It gets extra points for everything, except the cursing.

Take out the the cursing in it. It's a great story...just strike out the language. It actually takes away from it.

This was funny as hell!

This was a good movie! The way u made a funny ass movie with birds in it! And the thing that makes this a god flash is that its funny! I love flashs that are funny and this was defnitly one of them! Good job,good job!!

Awesome

That was great work. Funny and it had a point too. It was pretty true too. Hope you make more like it.

Cute...

This was cute, but what I really liked about this was you animation style. Its unique and it is very refreshing to seen new animation styles on the site.

it was good for people who actually like that sort

my summary tells u