Reviews for "the apple orchard"

x.x

Shut up Shadow. >.< Damn zealot. It ruled, dude !

Beautiful.

I don't like the part where the quail sweared a lot and saying God's name in vein to her raven (or is it a crow) husband when he picked her a string of quilt. It makes me mad when someone says God's name in vein since I don't use that language. But it's all right. I didn't give you a low score for that. But the rest of it is what I love. That was sweet and I gave you a 10 for the female bird saying the apple's taste like heaven. I like the sound of heaven. Sweet. You did a beautiful job, dude. I love it. 10/10

Love it!

I love this. Very much. I know people that act like this which makes it even better. The tissue paper is a great idea.

there was something enjoyable about it

the ending was weak though. which was stupid because he was so easily pleased with that level of closure. and he's content with being too much of a wuss to kiss a girl? strange. but still it was enjoyable because there really are people like that. i'd love to be that carefree.

Fantastical

I loved the tissue paper style of this and I don't think I'll ever understand how you did it. The colours were bright yet light and summery. The story was quite nice though sad and a little confusing but I enjoyed it :) keep up the good works.