For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Fine Job

Very nice short. I gave it a four, and getting a four from me is rare. This is the kind of flash I'd like to see up on Newgrounds and all sprites and stick man battles should be banned. Only reason why I didn't give this a five was that five's are reserved for really tough animations--ones using perspective and movement and lighting/shading...this is why i gave you a style of 10, because it mostly 2d representational. Great story and funny.

it's nice to see somthing original

all I'll say is if you can make good work out of tissue paper and that 82 thing (I have no idea what that is so I'm not gonna act like I understand) then you deserve any compliments you recieve and the right to tell anyone who hates it to go fuck themselves. good shit man

Oh...god that was a wonderful story.

Oh man I can relate. *sigh* It seems to easy.

Anyways, it's an amazing art style. It really is! I'm honored to be one of the people to protect something like this. It gets extra points for everything, except the cursing.

Take out the the cursing in it. It's a great story...just strike out the language. It actually takes away from it.

honeslty man, no homo, but i wanted to cry

yeah that movie rocked, i dunno what it was, but it was fucking amazing, like honeslty, god dayam, good fucking job dude. Good fucking job

Fucking A

Definitely front page material.

I loved the style. It was very unique and well done.