For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Loved it!

Oh, it was so sweet and nice! Loved it all the way! Great story, great graphics, great animations, great voiceacting and musics.

Loved it!!

Yep.

100%, sir. This is the best. The pacing, the humor, the stylized graphics, everything, this is awesome. There really needs to be a lot more flashes like this, unfortunately most of those who try for what you accomplished here make crap instead.

This isn't crap.

very original

Nice unique sense of style in this animation. The story is interesting too in a subtle and understated manner. I really like it all. For some reason it reminds me of Saves the Day and The Flaming Lips albums. Go figure.

wait wha?

i love the animation and the ramdomness about it very kool and new idea

pretty good

but umm... the...with....in.... the... male bird, umm, the female bird is usually the bird that has browner and less noticable colors, and the male is usually all bright and... noticable.

just thought youd like to know that

very good tho, a lil boring, but hey, what can i do?