Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Good

Thats good! Considering you did it on tissue paper, must take some time. could you post pictures of your set?

creative..the shy little bird..

the shy bird is so cute! he always want to find some topics and jokes to make his girlfriend happy(or not yet..)...he's a poor bird..i like this simple flash..

Aww...

That's so...bittersweet. I can totally relate to the awkwardness of shy love. It's not just the taste of apples, Green-eyed bird! You'll find it one day :) I'm rooting for you!

this is the best flash ever

i love the green eyed bird. and the style is chillin

Awesome x2

I loved this flash. Can you teach me how to do that? This was really fun to watch. Seriously! Was that tissue paper you used?

Trev