Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Definetly, one of the best

That was definetly one of the best flahes I have ever seen. A profounding message with a nice story leads to a great flash like this one. You could expand on it maybe and it a whole long story with just that scene in the middle of it. By the way, do birds go to school?

Wow.

I thought your previous submissions were great. But this is excellent. Thank you for making this. It means alot to me, as I can relate to personal experience.

that was a great Flash.

I liked the way the graphics and the style was done plus the sound isn't so bad neither. Definitely a cute Flash for the kiddies and the adults to enjoy I'd say.

This was funny as hell!

This was a good movie! The way u made a funny ass movie with birds in it! And the thing that makes this a god flash is that its funny! I love flashs that are funny and this was defnitly one of them! Good job,good job!!

very well done

I was really able to relate to this story, having experienced both the desire to get into a relationship and the dread of wanting to leave one. The ending had a particularly meaningful message: marriage is no guarantee of hapiness...but it does allow you to reach a happiness you can't attain single.

5 out of 5