Reviews for "the apple orchard"

real good

this lloks great you put some real work into it. It looked so good i thought it looked like something from tv. Keep up the good work.

NICE!!

The artwork was beautiful! Not to mention this actually had good sound. I'm impressed. Keep it up!

Nice

I also thought it to be a change from the tipical flash. A nice one. I wish it would have gone on longer but it was good all in all

delightful and refreshing

very nice animation, very cool feel. the music was great for the tone of the piece and i thought it to be a great change from the typical flash.

hmmm....

not bad of a flash animation.... coulda been done a little bit better but yeah it was pretty good... only if more flash animations had messages like this more often instead of sense less violence all the time