Reviews for "the apple orchard"

oh, how sweet!

sweet

Nice.

That was beautiful. I liked it very much. It was made even more surreal by the ad that ran underneath it that said:

"Conan O'Brien vs. Bear
Late Night Legend vs. Wild Animal Beast."

... and now ... I am going to go watch all of your other stuff.

heh...

cool... and the story was very nice. I like this one.

Original, Beutiful, Simple and Relatible too

Dude that was obsolutly beutiful. A break from all the crappy unoriginal flashes latley. It was short yeah but it still was long enough to get the plot through. I can kinda relate to the bird. The art is obsolulty WONDRFUL. Colorful, differnet and beutiful. This flash was great. Deserves some rewards or something.

Neat

The paper working is what drew me most to this piece. I found the sound and synchronization to be very good. The voice acting was done well also. I didn't really click with the story though. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see more.