Reviews for "SSAM #1"

Wow

Im speachless . . . okay not really but that was great. Nice work man. The whole South Park style went good for you ,and the voice acting *that one part) was good. Keep it up man.

Not Bad

You took hits on style because you are quite obviously using the South Park method. Sad story, allot of hard work too, so it's good, but uh if i had to say one thing about it, it would be lighten up a little, you can maintain the meaning but put some comic relief or something, you'd get better reviews,
PS. And to everyone who's going to (and there will be many of you) assume that this is a self portrait by the artist I suggest you try knowing what your talking about before you start hating.

Heart felt.

Seemed very heartful and the music felt very well. Personally I just didn't like the South Park style but only since I feel it's very overused. But the story was quite moving and sweet.

And as a note to bladerbong, I hope your mom helped you type that because that's sad if you spelt like that "urself." But I digress.

Good show, I look forward to seeing how this what seems to be, tragedy, will unfold.

i love the story

so right now the 5th one is up on the front page. i started watching even though it said "watch the others first". i got to just when she opened the door (the very beginning) and decided to go back and watch the others first, just because it captured me that quickly and i wanted to find out the back story. that is amaizing that u could do that. and this movie didnt dissapoint! the only reason why you got so low on style is because it looks like a rip off of southpark animation. but great story! im going to watch and review all of them!

Sigh...

Geeze man, shoot a guy through the heart, eh?

I've gone back through this series, not the very last one yet though... but come on man, you like leaving us bleeding?

xD

well, props to you on the story and the graphics... kudos, even.

And to Duke-of-Aces: