Reviews for "SSAM #1"

Point Made

I think that this is a basic teenage reality, it happens all the time back in my highschool days my BF was just like this kid. touchy and i think that the southpark animation worked well with the setting. Your message in this sereis is conveyed well.

Ugh...

Moey Emo Crap does not go well with south park style animation =P

sniff

this is how i feel in real life... but man, this is so.. i can't explain it... Its good... made me have deep feelings... maybe its just the music

=[

The Dude kinda deserved it, cause he's a emo fag, but i found it really upsetting lol, i get upset over loads of things like this, but good job =]

No Im not fucking ok.

This sucked. That guy is a loser and deserved what happened to him and if I was that girl Id beat the shit out of him causes he is a nerd and shoed date other fucking nerds. Yes I thought this flash was well drawn but I also thought it was stupid and cheesy. Some people will vote on whether they thought it was well drawn or not but not me I vote based on wither I was entertained or not. All romance films suck and love doesn’t easiest. Just get that threw your fucking head ass hole.