Reviews for "SSAM #1"

Excellent movie, but

it was way too sad. Plus it made me very angry after my friend was beat by three men, and put him into the hospital today. Excellent, and hoping to see the next one! By the way, anyone who gave you a zero need their brain examaned!

lol

not the best i've seen (far from it actually... story-wise) but not the worst either. ppl get pissed cuz its south park style drawings, but i think thats wut makes it enjoyable. and its not like u did a bad job with it either.

buuuuuuuut.... like the previous guy said... it wuz overly dramatic. and the violence WAS kinda lame. lol "will i die here?" kinda pushed it over to being cheesy. but w.e i'll view ur other ones in the series and maybe they're better.

Feh.

Look man. This is a bad submission. It's sweet, yes, but after that, all you're running on is super-drama, and animation that's simple/ripped off from Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Graphics: Clean, well done, and overall good, technically. (Ripped off though. Deduction for that.

Style: Awful. Hackney. Ripped off. Sweet, simple garbage.

Sound: No complaints or compliments.

Violence: Bad. It's barely violence. Your protaganist must be anemic or something to bleed from an assault like that.

Interactivity: This isn't a game, so I don't care.

Humour: None, unless the joke is on me, for my actually sitting through this.

Overall: Lame, bad, needs improvement, annoying, all heart no head (Heart is more important than head by ALL means, but not in this large of a scale), weak, foolish.

I'll watch the rest and hope to God they get better, for my sake.

wow

reminds me of when i was younger.....

again wow

Man your stuff is real sad i suggest to everone who has watched this that they watch the rest of them. Damn it's a sad story for this guy.