Reviews for "SSAM #1"

But a A for effort.

Okay, I put a one up there! Gasp! I'm not an emtyheaded blam happy prepubecent boy, so I'll give you details as to why I thought you failed in this series. Consider it to be more of a series overview than a simple review of part five.
Firstly, the graphics! Let's say a certian Matt Stone and Trey Parker were never born and none of their intellectual property ever came to be, I'd say you've got a unique style. But sadly for you, they were born and you've used the style of South Park. This is a shame because artists who do this rarely develop their own style of drawing, and this makes for a mediocre artist indeed.
Secondly, the style. I've already explained the graphics problems, which hurt your style score. This series, even though it's concept is far too overdone, was built on a solid foundation. You had plans, you knew what you wanted out of the flash and it had to be just so. The concept in theory will deliver a powerful story about the struggle of a lonely heart. The concept was brilliant. The execution was not. The typos were a minor distration in your films. What stood out the most was the almost rushed feeling I was having while watching. The episodes should have been longer, and had more voice acting. Also, the ending made almost no sense. Wazzupwidat??
Thirdly, sound. Fairly appropriate BGM, but almost no voice. Nowadays flashes just about need to have voice acting to go anywhere.
Fourtly, violence. Violence was unrealistic when it made it's rare appearances. If one takes a punch in the face in front of a crowded school, they don't think about dying there. What's with the fat kid? Why was it the fat kid who shot the protagonist?
Humour and interactivity aren't really a part of this series, so I left them out. I'm not trying to talk trash about your series, but I can tell you could have done better. Voice, unique animation, more flow instead of rushing the story, a good ending... these things would have greatly increased the power of this series. I see that it's got a high score, yes. Apologies for the low review, but I'm too analytical to just say "Good job", when I know there was more potential. Good luck in the future.

Save me the...

SOB STORY!!!! GEEZ LIKE WHO CARES? IT'S LIKE WATCHING A SOAP OPERA!!!! IF ANYONE WOULD NOTICE THE MUSIC IS A LOOP!!! GEEZ!!!

i love the story

so right now the 5th one is up on the front page. i started watching even though it said "watch the others first". i got to just when she opened the door (the very beginning) and decided to go back and watch the others first, just because it captured me that quickly and i wanted to find out the back story. that is amaizing that u could do that. and this movie didnt dissapoint! the only reason why you got so low on style is because it looks like a rip off of southpark animation. but great story! im going to watch and review all of them!

This should be made into a real cartoon show/movie

I loved this flash, it kind of reminds me of my own life, like it allways staying the same and think that a girl will never like me or something. this was very moving.

Bravo!

That was the best movie I have ever seen! I have seen Titanic and that shit didnt move me. I saw this little flash and I shed a tear! I feel his pain, this is the best flash movie ever!