For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SSAM #1"

Well it DOES look like south park

And Im sick to the gills with South Park GOD!!!!But the little poetry is really good and it totally makes up for the drawings.I think you should write and let someone else draw your sprites or something.

Wow

i tohught it was cute, and i loved it. great style, and voice acting. great job!^^

awwwww

this was so sweet it was cute i really liked it wish it had an ending thou *sighs*

*sniff* ....I told myself I wouldn't cry...

Very nice work, I must say. You *HICKUP* really moved me... A bit.... Really though, I liked it. It's a hell of a lot better than the other piles I see 'round here. Cheers mate!

Tolerable.

The graphics and style are so low because, well, you didn't come up with them yourself. I liked the sound, though, not overly cheesy, as can be sometimes. The ending line made a good attempt at wrapping it all up, but it really seems like you just got kind of lazy at the end of it. (Mind, I like the ending line anway. "A happy ending is only a story that hasn't finished yet..." Mmmmn...) Also, when he's there being beaten up... 'Will I die here?' Extreme much?

Anyway, good attempt at least. Better luck next time.