For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 8 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SSAM #1"

BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!!

Man i didnt give u good humor only cause it wasnt funny, it was a bloody awesome animation and i hope to see more from u dude. BTW im addin u and this to my lists:D, dude nice flash !!

i'm speechless

that was deep and i think you have some great skill. I cant wait for the rest of the series to be finished.

schweet

that was great and the quote at the end was cool . cant wait till the next one

OurGuardian responds:

Soon my friend, soon :)

Just Perfect!

You did a rather good job on this movie..but then you ask why did i gave u a 5? simple...i LOVED!!! the last quote you used! it was just perfect!!! i will wait for the next part ;)

WOW!

What can I say? I just loved it! Hope to see more work from you like this! There's just one little thing I'd like to mention, the subtitles are almost too small to read, otherwise no complaints.