Reviews for "SSAM #1"

eh...

I thought that was utter tripe! The only thing I loved about it is the Hans Zimmer music choice. Superb music, but I thought the movie sucked and was mostly pathetic.
It's what I see all the time...emo people separating themselves from society and "wanting" to be part of a group, but subconsciously pushing people away. Another thing is that this is so cliched and overused its not funny...maybe not on newgrounds but i've seen many versions of this "freakboy likes girl, girl seems to ignore him, but then ends up with him in the end" ...and i just think that's pathetic that the boy doesn't have the balls to go up to the kid, punch the faggot in the face and take the girl. Instead, he whines about his life, cowers from people and wonders when he's going to die when some bullies beat him up...AND! without any sort of self-defence either! just sits there waiting to be hit. somebody like him then doesn't deserve a girl(an ugly girl might i add in this movie.) and should just remain the 'nobody' he is. Emo/goths/freaks lock themselves up from people....and they wonder why their life is so miserable.
Oh, and i love south park but you copying their style is just weak and it's so unoriginally simple, why bother making the movie...why not just make it with freakin stick figures. end.

V's reveiw...

Graphics-7
only cause im a big fan of southpark

Style-7
has that style, that I relate to

Sound-9
i like how only 3 words are spoken, and the music is great

Violence-6
a kid gets beat up, a 3 at best, but it has the emotional aspect x2, 3x2=6

Interactivity-2
not much interaction, but you can still connect on a level

Humor-1
there is slight humor, because it looks like southpark

Overall-7
another great work by Xander Burgess and the sequals are even better, 7

*bawls*

That was soo sweet and moving. I loved it.

*sign*

I feel the same way as him no one notice me, I'm just a shadow, I am always alone, get beat up for dumb things. I feel your pain ok back to the review I like it is just like South Park

Lovely

I like this submission. It is something that actually happens in regular day life. I like the style of the this flash since it is like South Park and you did that style very well. The words were hard to read thou, thats the only down side to this flash. Well done.