Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Link"

Good work, Sasha! This is a pretty good profile shot, in my regards. I like "coolness" tone of the image, nice creative touch. The detail of the shadows and highlights is pretty good. The laces, hat stiche and ear anatomy are pretty good too. It's a really good interpretation, I think. Just thinking it could use a different background though. Just a thought.

Link has blonde hair unless you are referring to A Link to the Past and around that time frame. And the only reason I don't like this is because you've made him look like a preppy jock in high school. Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful drawing and you are very talented - no doubt - but this is not what Link looks like.
I am a die hard Zelda fan, and I am very picky lol. I have a tattoo on my right arm that is the Triforce with "courage power wisdom" around it, and it's pretty big. I've thought of making that arm an entire sleeve of Zelda, but I'm not sure yet. My next tattoo is going to be a simple Navi with her small trail of fairy dust. (:

Sashura responds:

this is my personal artistic interpretation of Link.
if you don't like it, that's fine. you are entitled to your opinion

He looks fine. Don't hate broo !!